Saturday, 28 July 2012

Buddy Boy's Worksheet

(Sorry about last night's post.  I often jot down ideas for future posts in the post title.  Often I don't use them but they are there to jog my memory.  Last night I accidentally published one of them.  I am definitely not computer savvy.  I couldn't work out how to remove it so I just deleted it.  It's funny because I've seen posts before that have been removed by the author and always think, "Ooooooh, they must have written something they regretted and had to get it off quick smart!  I wonder what it was."  Now I know it is not necessarily anything so intriguing.  Maybe they could benefit from some training on this blogging stuff, just like me!)

I don't often laugh at Buddy Boy's efforts because they always fill me with pride.  I think he is so clever and works so hard to achieve the things he does.

But this one gave me a giggle........


He did Religious Education at school this week.  He has obviously worked hard on this one but it's lucky God has some inside knowledge!!!!

5 comments:

Kathryn Ray said...

I've miss-published once before too.

The save and publish buttons are just too close together. ;-)

I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened more often.

Linda said...

Hi Kathryn, yes I'm surprised I haven't done it befor. I did think though that delete would actually remove the post but I know better now!

Linn said...

Yes, he certainly knows our name!

Fiona from Arbordale Farm said...

It looks like Buddy boy is mastering binary code. Perhaps that is is name in code.

Linda said...

LOL! He regularly writes shopping lists which look very similar. I love it!